Tell me everything! And please also mention your skin type and skin shade.
I’m partially writing this post because I’m trying to talk myself out of ALL. THE. FOUNDATIONS. on my Sephora VIB sale wish list right now. Overall, though, I’m happy with my current base makeup sitch, but you know how it is when you’re a makeup junkie… I’m always hoping to find something new to love right around the corner.
I’m also partially writing this post because I’m hella nosy, haha. 🙂 And this is the closest I can get to actually peeking inside your makeup bag. #truth
Here are my current go-to face/base makeup products. I have combo skin, and my shade in MAC-speak is NC42.
- MAC Face & Body in C4 and C5 (I mix the two)
- NARS Velvet Matte Skin Tint in St. Moritz and Cuba (mixed)
- MAC Studio Fix Fluid (NC42; I usually mix this with a few drops of MAC Strobe Cream)
- Neutrogena Hydro Boost (super sheer coverage; I wear Honey 85)
- Hourglass Vanish Seamless Foundation Stick (Beige)
- Make Up For Ever Ultra HD Concealers (Y33 and Y41 mixed in the under-eye area; Y41 for the rest of my face)
- MAC Matchmaster Concealer (I wear shades 4.0 and 5.0; sadly, this appears to have been discontinued)
- MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural (Medium Golden)
- NARS Light Reflecting Setting Powder (Translucent Crystal)
Those are my current skin/base makeup loves.