Sephora VIB Recommendations: It's Time! – Makeup and Beauty Blog
Good luck to you (and good luck to me) exercising self-restraint at the Sephora VIB sale, which we’re in the midst of now. If you’re in the mood to treat yo’self, here are some skin care, makeup and hair products I love and can wholeheartedly recommend.
- Sephora’s Spring Bonus sale starts on April 13 for members of its Beauty Insider rewards program.
- VIB Rouge members will get 15% off their entire purchase on April 13 – April 16 and April 20 – April 23.
- VIB members will get 15% off on April 20 – April 23, when Insiders will get 10% as well.
- Gift sets are a great way to get the most bang for your buck during the sale, since they are already good value before they are discounted.
- Customers are limited to one Dyson product and three Drunk Elephant products per purchase; products from the online-exclusive brand The Ordinary are not available as part of the sale.
- Clinique Take the Day Off Makeup Remover for Lids, Lashes & Lips — takes E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G off
- Kate Somerville Anti-Bac Clearing Lotion — LOVE ? OF MY LIFE
- Caudalie Vine Body Butter and Caudalie Hand & Nail Cream — for the driest of the dry skinned
- AMOREPACIFIC Treatment Enzyme Peel — helped clear up a bad breakout a few years back
- All the stuff from Clarins that I love — the Toning Lotion with Chamomile, Cleansing Milk with Alpine Herbs, Instant Eye Makeup Remover and Tonic Body Treatment Oil
- Urban Decay Cannonball Waterproof Mascara — I’ve been wearing this off and on for six years (!) and still love it for the length, separation and curl
- Awesome neutral palettes — Tarte Tartelette in Bloom Palette and Viseart Neutral Palette
- Hourglass Arch Brow — all that and a bag of salt and vinegar chips!