Chanel Sunkissed Sheer Wholesome Glow Highlighting Fluid Evaluation & Swatches
Chanel Sunkissed Sheer Wholesome Glow Highlighting Fluid ($48.00 for 1 oz.) is a light-medium, champagne gold with hotter undertones and ultra-fine pearl that gave it a barely-there, luminous sheen when utilized to pores and skin. It had a extra watery consistency, and it was marketed to work all-over, combined in with different merchandise, or patted on the excessive factors of the face/physique to focus on, which made it an deliberately sheerer method.
The protection was sheer, whereas the highlighting impact was delicate, so it positively labored nicely for extra all-over radiance, significantly with basis, moisturizer, or tinted moisturizer. As a standalone highlighter, it was slightly extra watery than splendid and labored higher over naked pores and skin because it tended to maneuver round base merchandise barely. I’d advocate pumping a bit onto the again of 1’s hand, then stippling it on prime of basis, which helped to soak up a number of the wateriness and made it simpler to work with over merchandise.
It dried down for essentially the most half, nevertheless it left behind a mushy, golden sheen that regarded slightly moist however not overtly shimmery. The product stayed on nicely for eight hours earlier than fading a bit, and attention-grabbing sufficient, the wear and tear time claimed was really eight hours (so uncommon for a face product).
- Anastasia Perla (P, $25.00) is lighter (95% comparable).
- Cowl FX Moonlight (LE, ) is extra shimmery, darker (90% comparable).
- ColourPop Frosted (LE, $8.00) is extra shimmery, darker (90% comparable).
- Make-up Revolution Liquid Luminous Gold (P, $9.00) is extra shimmery (90% comparable).
- Flesh Magnificence Twitch (P, $18.00) is hotter (90% comparable).
- Becca Opal (P, $38.00) is extra shimmery (90% comparable).
- Marc Jacobs Magnificence Dew You (P, $45.00) is extra shimmery (90% comparable).
- Make Up For Ever #02 (P, $39.00) is extra shimmery (90% comparable).
- Laura Mercier Luxe (LE, $45.00) is darker, hotter (90% comparable).
- Becca Gratitude (P, $38.00) is extra shimmery, darker (90% comparable).
AQUA (WATER) | PROPYLENE GLYCOL | CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE | ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE | PHENYL TRIMETHICONE | POLYSORBATE 60 | CETYL ALCOHOL | SORBITAN STEARATE | DIMETHICONE | POTATO STARCH MODIFIED | KALANCHOE PINNATA LEAF EXTRACT | GLYCERYL STEARATE | PARFUM (FRAGRANCE) | CHLORPHENESIN | CAPRYLYL GLYCOL | GLYCERIN | TETRASODIUM EDTA | PEG-8 | CHONDRUS CRISPUS EXTRACT | TIN OXIDE | TOCOPHEROL | PHENOXYETHANOL | MALTODEXTRIN | ASCORBYL PALMITATE | CITRIC ACID | ASCORBIC ACID | SODIUM DEHYDROACETATE | [+ / – (MAY CONTAIN) | CI 77007 (ULTRAMARINES) | CI 77491, | CI 77492, | CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES) | CI 77510 (FERRIC FERROCYANIDE) | CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE) | MICA] | IL44B-I
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as accessible by the model (or retailer)
on the time of publishing. Please at all times test product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient record relevant
to the product you are buying, or the model or retailer’s web site for essentially the most up-to-date ingredient record.