Clionadh Bel Highlighter Evaluation & Swatches
Clionadh Bel Powder Highlighter ($12.50 for 0.21 oz.) is a lightweight yellow with average, heat undertones and a shiny, metallic end. It was quite a bit yellower than it was gold, which was made it tougher to dupe by the slew of gold highlighters obtainable in the marketplace. It additionally wasn’t white gold!
The feel was gentle, easy, and reasonably dense, which made it a little bit thicker than very best. I’d advocate utilizing a reasonably dense brush to select up–with a lighter hand–and diffuse onto the pores and skin, because it achieved a smoother, extra even software of product in my expertise. It had wealthy pigmentation, which was greater than marketed, however it didn’t emphasize my pores and skin’s pure texture regardless of having a excessive shine end. The highlighter confirmed indicators of fading after eight and a half hours of wear and tear.
for particulars on basic efficiency and traits (like scent).
- Sydney Grace Velvet Gold (P, $9.00) is extra shimmery, lighter (90% comparable).
- Anastasia Sunshine (LE, ) is extra shimmery, lighter, hotter (90% comparable).
- Chanel Duo de Camelias (Left) (LE, $70.00) is extra shimmery, lighter (90% comparable).
- Colored Raine No Flash Wanted (P, $25.00) is extra shimmery, lighter (90% comparable).
- Huda Magnificence Northern Lights (LE, ) is extra shimmery (90% comparable).
- Clionadh Apollo (P, $12.50) is extra shimmery, hotter (90% comparable).
- Anastasia Butterscotch (LE, ) is extra shimmery, hotter (85% comparable).
- City Decay No Angel (LE, $26.00) is extra shimmery, lighter, hotter (85% comparable).
- Uncommon Magnificence Outshine (P, $22.00) is extra shimmery, hotter (80% comparable).
- City Decay Now’s the Time (LE, $26.00) is extra shimmery, hotter (80% comparable).
$12.50/0.21 oz. – $59.52 Per Ounce
There’s not a lot that describes the method apart from it has a “gentle, buildable software.” They tended to be fairly pigmented–semi-opaque to completely opaque–with gentle, smoother textures that weren’t too dense nor too softly-pressed into the pan. For sheerer or extra buildable software, I might extremely advocate utilizing a lighter hand a less-dense brush to take action.
The feel was sometimes easy, barely dense and a bit thicker than most powder highlighters in the marketplace, so that they typically wanted to be actually buffed and subtle on the pores and skin. The finishes have been typically extra intense, leaning towards metallic, and infrequently, they emphasised my pores and skin’s pure texture when worn at larger protection ranges. They wore between eight and 9 hours on me for essentially the most half.
Browse all of our Clionadh Powder Highlighter swatches.
Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Tin Oxide, Iron Oxides, +/- Ultramarines, +/- Chromium Oxide Inexperienced, +/- Ferric Ferrocyanide, +/- Bismuth Oxychloride, +/- Manganese Violet, Zinc Stearate, Calcium Carbonate, Kaolin, Silica, Allantoin, Magnesium Stearate, Isopropyl Myristate, Caprylic/ Capric Triglyceride, Dimethicone
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as obtainable by the model (or retailer)
on the time of publishing. Please at all times examine product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient checklist relevant
to the product you are buying, or the model or retailer’s web site for essentially the most up-to-date ingredient checklist.