for particulars on normal efficiency and traits (like scent).
- Patrick Ta Oh She’s Completely different (Powder) (PiP, ) is extra shimmery, hotter (90% related).
- Anastasia Unique (PiP, ) is extra shimmery, darker (90% related).
- Viseart Plum #3 (PiP, ) is lighter (90% related).
- Too Confronted Peach Berry (P, $30.00) is extra shimmery, lighter, hotter (90% related).
- Make-up by Mario Wildberry (P, $24.00) is lighter, hotter (90% related).
- Make Up For Ever B500 (P, $23.00) is lighter, brighter, hotter (90% related).
- Deadly Cosmetics Echinopsis (P, $15.50) is extra shimmery, lighter, hotter (90% related).
- Danessa Myricks Spicey (P, $18.00) is darker, hotter (90% related).
- Colored Raine My Day One (Blush) (LE, ) is cooler (90% related).
- Uncommon Magnificence Imagine (P, $23.00) is lighter (90% related).
$10.00/0.28 oz. – $35.71 Per Ounce
The system is meant to go on “easily” and have a “pure and wholesome flush” that has “lengthy put on” and “may be layered to your required depth.” It’s a flippantly to reasonably powdery powder blush with semi-sheer to semi-opaque, buildable colour payoff. The consistency has a drier, thinner really feel and although it feels silky to the contact, I discovered it the kind of powder blush may be tough to mix out evenly on the pores and skin, relying on one’s pores and skin kind or base preferences. The drier the pores and skin/base, the higher the system would mix, however any pure oils or slip induced the blush to go on inconsistently and was tough to mix out. The wear and tear was between seven and eight hours on me on common.
Browse all of our ColourPop Pressed Powder Blush swatches.
Talc, Hdi/trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer , Boron Nitride, Magnesium Myristate, Polydiethylsiloxane, Artificial Fluorphlogopite, Phenoxyethanol, Silica, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Diethylhexyl Syringylidenemalonate, Caprylic/capric Triglyceride. Might Include: Iron Oxides (ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Mica (ci 77019), Pink 6 (ci 15850), Pink 28 Lake (ci 45410), Pink 40 Lake (ci 16035), Titanium Dioxide (ci 77891), Ultramarines (ci 77007), Yellow 5 Lake (ci 19140).
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as accessible by the model (or retailer)
on the time of publishing. Please at all times examine product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient listing relevant
to the product you are buying, or the model or retailer’s web site for probably the most up-to-date ingredient listing.