ColourPop Love Story Blush Overview & Swatches
ColourPop Love Story Pressed Powder Blush ($10.00 for 0.13 oz.) is a darker peach with hotter, extra orange undertones and barely-there gold micro-sparkle over a semi-matte end. When utilized and buffed into the pores and skin, the end was extra of a satin–not overly shimmery however not completely matte both. The consistency was blendable however on the thinner/drier aspect, however it lived as much as its buildable declare as protection was extra medium, however very buildable, which made it arduous to overdo. It wore properly for eight hours earlier than fading visibly.
FURTHER READING: Method Overview for particulars on normal efficiency and traits (like scent).
- Sydney Grace Day Dream (P, $9.00) is much less shimmery, darker, cooler (90% related).
- Patrick Ta She’s Honest (P, $32.00) is cooler (90% related).
- Jouer Embrace Me (PiP, ) is hotter (90% related).
- ColourPop Golden Hour (LE, $10.00) is much less shimmery, cooler (90% related).
- Profit Dallas (2020) (P, $17.00) is lighter (90% related).
- Hourglass Dim Infusion (P, $40.00) is much less shimmery, cooler (90% related).
- ColourPop Mercy Me (P, $8.00) is much less shimmery, darker, glossier (85% related).
- ColourPop Double Bubble (LE, $8.00) is extra shimmery, cooler (85% related).
- Sephora + Pantone Universe Coral Pink (LE, ) is much less shimmery, lighter, hotter (85% related).
- Zoeva Shy Magnificence (P, $11.80) is much less shimmery, lighter, cooler (85% related).
$10.00/0.13 oz. – $76.92 Per Ounce
The method is meant to go on “easily” and have a “pure and wholesome flush” that has “lengthy put on” and “will be layered to your required depth.” It’s a evenly to reasonably powdery powder blush with semi-sheer to semi-opaque, buildable colour payoff. The consistency has a drier, thinner really feel and although it feels silky to the contact, I discovered it the kind of powder blush will be tough to mix out evenly on the pores and skin, relying on one’s pores and skin sort or base preferences. The drier the pores and skin/base, the higher the method would mix, however any pure oils or slip triggered the blush to go on erratically and was troublesome to mix out. The wear and tear was between seven and eight hours on me on common.
Browse all of our ColourPop Pressed Powder Blush swatches.
talc, boron nitride, nylon-12, artificial fluorphlogopite, magnesium stearate, hydrogenated polyisobutene, zinc stearate, ethylhexyl palmitate, distarch phosphate, silica, calcium sodium borosilicate, calcium aluminum borosilicate, aluminum calcium sodium silicate, hydrolyzed theobroma cacao seed butter, phenoxyethanol, dimethicone, caprylyl glycol, octocrylene, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, ethylhexylglycerin, hexylene glycol, tocopheryl acetate, tin oxide, quercetin, alumina, triethoxycaprylylsilane. might comprise: bismuth oxychloride (ci 77163), blue 1 lake (ci 42090), iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499), mica (ci 77019), pink 6 (ci 15850), pink 7 (ci 15850), pink 7 lake (ci 15850), pink 27 lake (ci 45410), pink 28 lake (ci 45410), pink 40 lake (ci 16035), titanium dioxide (ci 77891), yellow 5 lake (ci 19140).