ColourPop Perk Up Pressed Powder Blush Evaluation & Swatches
Color Pop Perk Up Pressed Powder Blush ($7.00 for 0.21 oz.) is a light-medium brown with heat undertones and a matte end. It appeared to lean ever-so-slightly rosy in its undertone, but it surely wasn’t actually rose or red-toned both. The feel was smooth, slightly powdery to the contact, but it surely was blendable and straightforward to work with on naked pores and skin. I had no hassle making use of and mixing out the perimeters for a seamless utility. It had opaque pigmentation in a single layer, although a lighter hand could possibly be used to realize extra buildable (which is how its marketed) protection. This shade stayed on effectively for eight hours on me earlier than fading visibly.
- Marc Jacobs Magnificence Tantric (PiP, ) is lighter, cooler (95% related).
- City Decay Bronzed (P, $28.00) is darker, hotter (95% related).
- MAC Child Lady (LE, $28.00) is extra shimmery, hotter (90% related).
- Color Pop CA Dreaming (P, $8.00) is darker, hotter (90% related).
- Hourglass Nude Bronze Gentle (P, $50.00) is hotter (90% related).
- Dior Heat Dawn (004) (P, $48.00) is extra shimmery, hotter (90% related).
- Laura Mercier Bronze (01) (P, $40.00) is extra shimmery, darker, hotter (90% related).
- Tom Ford Magnificence Terra (P, $110.00) is extra shimmery, darker, hotter (90% related).
- Dior Delicate Terra (001) (LE, $49.00) is darker, hotter (90% related).
- MAC Give Me Life (LE, $28.00) is darker (90% related).
$7.00/0.21 oz. – $33.33 Per Ounce
The formulation is meant to go on “easily” and have a “pure and wholesome flush” that has “lengthy put on” and “may be layered to your required depth.” It’s a frivolously to reasonably powdery powder blush with semi-sheer to semi-opaque, buildable shade payoff. The consistency has a drier, thinner really feel and although it feels silky to the contact, I discovered it the kind of powder blush may be tough to mix out evenly on the pores and skin, relying on one’s pores and skin kind or base preferences. The drier the pores and skin/base, the higher the formulation would mix, however any pure oils or slip triggered the blush to go on erratically and was troublesome to mix out. The damage was between seven and eight hours on me on common.
Browse all of our Color Pop Pressed Powder Blush swatches.
Talc, Boron Nitride, Nylon-12, Magnesium Stearate, Zinc Stearate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Distarch Phosphate , Ethylhexyl Palmitate , Hydrolyzed Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter, Phenoxyethanol, Dimethicone, Caprylyl Glycol, Octocrylene, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate , Quercetin, Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492), Mica (CI 77019).
Color Pop Perk Up $7.00/0.21 OZ.
While you buy via our hyperlinks above, you assist help Temptalia. Thank You!