ColourPop Potted Pressed Powder Blush Assessment & Swatches
ColourPop Potted Pressed Powder Blush ($8.00 for 0.13 oz.) is a deeper plum with cool undertones and a matte end. It had medium, buildable pigmentation with a really comfortable, finely-milled texture that kicked up extra within the pan and appeared to have a drier really feel general, which confirmed on my pores and skin. The powder didn’t adhere evenly and tended to darken in sure areas however not others.
I attempted to regulate and proper by patting extra product in place with a fingertip and barely mixing to no avail. This wasn’t that sudden as I’ve struggled with ColourPop’s powder blushes most of the time. The colour, splotchy because it was, lasted for eight hours earlier than fading visibly.
for particulars on common efficiency and traits (like scent).
- Dior Assured (783) (LE, $44.00) is extra shimmery, lighter (90% related).
- Deadly Cosmetics Morphology (P, $14.00) is extra shimmery, lighter (90% related).
- Viseart Violet #2 (PiP, ) is lighter, cooler (90% related).
- Uncommon Magnificence Religion (P, $20.00) is darker (90% related).
- MAC Take Me Residence (Backside) (LE, $24.00) is lighter, hotter (90% related).
- Fenty Magnificence Summertime Wine (P, $20.00) is extra shimmery, lighter, hotter (85% related).
- NARS Candid (LE, $30.00) is extra shimmery, lighter, hotter (85% related).
- Colored Raine My Day One (Blush) (LE, ) is darker, hotter (85% related).
- Smith and Cult Cool Plum (P, $24.00) is hotter (85% related).
- City Decay NOHO (DC, $26.00) is extra shimmery, lighter, cooler (85% related).
$8.00/0.13 oz. – $61.54 Per Ounce
The method is meant to go on “easily” and have a “pure and wholesome flush” that has “lengthy put on” and “might be layered to your required depth.” It’s a calmly to reasonably powdery powder blush with semi-sheer to semi-opaque, buildable shade payoff. The consistency has a drier, thinner really feel and although it feels silky to the contact, I discovered it the kind of powder blush might be difficult to mix out evenly on the pores and skin, relying on one’s pores and skin sort or base preferences. The drier the pores and skin/base, the higher the method would mix, however any pure oils or slip induced the blush to go on inconsistently and was tough to mix out. The wear and tear was between seven and eight hours on me on common.
Browse all of our ColourPop Pressed Powder Blush swatches.
We’re right here that will help you make higher magnificence purchases that you will take pleasure in and love! We advocate signing as much as benefit from personalised options like monitoring merchandise you personal, viewing dupes that you have already got, and extra!
Listed here are some helpful sources for you:
Evaluate Any Two
Curious how two shades evaluate to one another? Kind within the shades beneath to get immediate side-by-side swatches!