ColourPop She’s in Daring Tremendous Shock Cheek Evaluation & Swatches
She’s in Daring
Color Pop She’s in Daring Tremendous Shock Cheek ($8.00 for 0.15 oz.) is a muted, medium orange with heat, redidhs undertones and a matte end. It had a really easy, velvety texture; it felt extra like clay than a standard cream as there was wetness. I’d suggest making use of with fingertips, which achieves the very best steadiness of pigmentation and diffusion over a brush, which I discover doesn’t decide up product fairly as readily with the matte end of this formulation in comparison with the extra shimmery finishes.
It had almost opaque pigmentation utilized with fingertips in a single layer (although one may decide up much less for extra buildable protection) and sheer to semi-sheer, buildable coloration payoff with a stippling brush. The product utilized evenly to reveal pores and skin and subtle simply, and it labored nicely over basis because it didn’t carry it up. This shade stayed on nicely for 9 hours earlier than fading barely.
- Anastasia Ginger (PiP, ) is lighter (95% comparable).
- Color Pop Major Chick (P, $7.00) is lighter (95% comparable).
- Surratt Magnificence Peau de Pêche (P, $32.00) is extra shimmery, darker (95% comparable).
- Tarte Fame (LE, $29.00) is lighter, hotter (90% comparable).
- Color Pop Get Leid (P, $8.00) is lighter, hotter (90% comparable).
- Make-up Geek Summer time Fling (P, $10.00) is lighter (90% comparable).
- Make Up For Ever B402 (P, $23.00) is extra shimmery, darker, hotter (90% comparable).
- By Terry Tropical Sundown #1 (LE, ) is extra shimmery (90% comparable).
- Smashbox Persimmon (LE, ) is extra shimmery, lighter, cooler (90% comparable).
- Color Pop Tonic (P, $8.00) is extra shimmery, darker, hotter (85% comparable).
$8.00/0.15 oz. – $53.33 Per Ounce
The formulation is meant to have “buildable” protection and might be utilized with fingertips (which can yield “larger protection”) or a brush (for sheerer protection). It is a cream-based product that has a refined, “moist” really feel to it however by no means has the thickness of a real cream-based blush. It goes on with the smoothness of a cream formulation however diffuses and blends (with out lifting up one’s base) extra like a powder product. The product units to a powder end, so the product will not slide round throughout the day. On me, the wear and tear tends to be between eight and 10 hours. Most shades have medium, buildable pigmentation with some being semi-opaque to opaque occasionally. They’re usually blendable, straightforward to make use of, and long-wearing.
Browse all of our Color Pop Tremendous Shock Cheek swatches.
Artificial Fluorphlogopite, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Boron Nitride, Octocrylene, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, C30-45 Alkyl Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Isododecane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Dimethicone/Vinyltrimethylsiloxysilicate Crosspolymer, Diethylhexyl Syringylidenemalonate, Phenoxyethanol, Dimethiconol, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Propylene Carbonate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Iron Oxides (CI 77491,CI 77492,CI 77499), Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985).
Color Pop She’s in Daring $8.00/0.15 OZ.
If you buy by our hyperlinks above, you assist help Temptalia. Thank You!