ColourPop Vogue Pressed Blush Assessment & Swatches
Color Pop Vogue Pressed Powder Blush ($10.00 for 0.13 oz.) is a muted, medium rosy plum with refined, heat undertones and a pure matte end. By “pure matte,” I imply it didn’t have any actual shine or shimmer to it, but it surely appeared to be extra susceptible to taking over the pores and skin’s pure end and seemed much less flat-matte.
The feel was tender, frivolously powdery within the pan, so I’d suggest utilizing a lighter contact when selecting up product, which yielded extra semi-opaque, buildable shade protection (which was greater than marketed). It utilized evenly and blended out pretty properly, although it seemed a bit drier on my pores and skin in just a few locations. It lasted properly for eight hours earlier than fading noticeably.
FURTHER READING: Method Overview for particulars on common efficiency and traits (like scent).
- City Decay Sesso (Blush) (PiP, ) is cooler (90% related).
- City Decay TMI (DC, $26.00) is extra shimmery, darker, cooler (90% related).
- MAC Take Me Residence (Backside) (LE, $24.00) is darker, cooler (90% related).
- Tarte Does This Factor Actually Work? (LE, $29.00) is extra shimmery, darker, hotter (90% related).
- NARS Misconduct (LE, $30.00) is extra shimmery, lighter, cooler (90% related).
- Viseart Plum #2 (PiP, ) is lighter, cooler (90% related).
- City Decay Low-cost Shot (DC, $26.00) is extra shimmery, lighter, cooler (85% related).
- Smith and Cult Cool Plum (P, $24.00) is darker, cooler (85% related).
- Uncommon Magnificence Religion (P, $20.00) is darker, cooler (85% related).
- Tom Ford Magnificence Gratuitous (P, $60.00) is extra shimmery, darker, cooler (80% related).
$10.00/0.13 oz. – $76.92 Per Ounce
The components is meant to go on “easily” and have a “pure and wholesome flush” that has “lengthy put on” and “may be layered to your required depth.” It’s a frivolously to reasonably powdery powder blush with semi-sheer to semi-opaque, buildable shade payoff. The consistency has a drier, thinner really feel and although it feels silky to the contact, I discovered it the kind of powder blush may be tough to mix out evenly on the pores and skin, relying on one’s pores and skin kind or base preferences. The drier the pores and skin/base, the higher the components would mix, however any pure oils or slip triggered the blush to go on inconsistently and was troublesome to mix out. The damage was between seven and eight hours on me on common.
Browse all of our Color Pop Pressed Powder Blush swatches.
talc, boron nitride, nylon-12, magnesium stearate, zinc stearate, hydrogenated polyisobutene, distarch phosphate, ethylhexyl palmitate, hydrolyzed theobroma cacao seed butter, phenoxyethanol, dimethicone, caprylyl glycol, octocrylene, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, ethylhexylglycerin, hexylene glycol, tocopheryl acetate, quercetin. might comprise: bismuth oxychloride (ci 77163), blue 1 lake (ci 42090), iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499), mica (ci 77019), crimson 6 (ci 15850), crimson 7 (ci 15850), crimson 7 lake (ci 15850), crimson 27 lake (ci 45410), crimson 28 lake (ci 45410), crimson 40 lake (ci 16035), titanium dioxide (ci 77891), yellow 5 lake (ci 19140).