ColourPop x NKLA Pawsitively Purrfect Tremendous Shock Shadow Overview & Swatches
Color Pop Pawsitively Purrfect Tremendous Shock Shadow ($7.00 for 0.07 oz.) is a medium copper with heat, brown undertones and flecks of pink and gold micro-sparkle all through. The feel was evenly emollient with out being too moist, so it was simple to choose up with fingertips or a flat, artificial brush for utility however nonetheless was fast to show extra powder-like as soon as it got here into contact with my pores and skin.
It had semi-opaque pigmentation that was finest as an accent, lid shade, or interior tearduct highlighter, because it didn’t construct as much as full protection for me. The quantity of shimmer and sparkle made it seem extra “pigmented” on. It wore properly for 10 hours with out fading or creasing, and I didn’t discover any fallout.
It is a charity product the place 100% of web income might be donated to Finest Associates Animal Society “to help their NKLA initiative to finish the killing of canine and cats in shelters throughout the nation.” That is the fifth yr ColourPop has carried out this. Final yr, they raised $170,000!
- Givenchy Palette Ors Audacieux #3 (LE, ) is extra shimmery, hotter (95% comparable).
- Huda Magnificence Celestial (PiP, ) is darker, hotter (90% comparable).
- MAC Shiver of Delight (LE, $18.00) is extra shimmery (90% comparable).
- NARS Taking pictures Star (DC, $25.00) is extra shimmery, lighter, cooler (90% comparable).
- Lancome Midnight Haze (LE, $19.00) is extra shimmery, hotter (90% comparable).
- BH Cosmetics Foil Eyes #7 (PiP, ) is much less shimmery, darker (90% comparable).
- Color Pop Hiney (LE, $6.00) is darker, cooler (90% comparable).
- Make Up For Ever D712 Crème Brûlée (P, $17.00) is darker (90% comparable).
- Natasha Denona Bellatrix (103M) (PiP, $29.00) is extra shimmery, darker, hotter (90% comparable).
- Color Pop Celestial (LE, $4.50) is extra shimmery, cooler (90% comparable).
$6.00/0.07 oz. – $85.71 Per Ounce
ColourPop Tremendous Shock Shadow is a cream-based system that is available in a mess of shades and finishes. The extra metallic shades have probably the most slip to them (they’ve a “wetter” really feel), whereas the extra matte ones have a firmer, extra clay-like consistency. Virtually each shade I’ve tried from ColourPop has been exceptionally long-wearing (10+ hours of damage, often there till I take away, even 14 hours later). The pigmentation can range from shade to shade, however the common shade is sort of pigmented.
From suggestions I’ve seen from readers, many love them however some don’t like them in any respect. They aren’t a standard cream eyeshadow, as they’re denser (extra sponge-like), they usually apply finest with flat, agency, artificial brushes (I just like the MAC 242 and 249) for me. The model recommends utilizing fingers for probably the most pigmented utility, however I’ve solely felt that fingers had been essential on a number of shades (often the tremendous glittery ones).
The extra matte shades will be on the drier facet and range from medium to opaque in protection, although they’re typically buildable. They could be a little onerous to diffuse the sides of, although some are beautiful to work with.
The extra glittery shades have been the weakest to me, as they are often sheerer or tougher to use. Generally, they’re extra pigmented and work like the opposite finishes within the system, however typically, they’re sheerer and solely perform properly patted on high of extra pigmented eyeshadows so as to add glitter. They do, nevertheless, are likely to have little fallout over time with the occasional shade having a extra reasonable quantity of fallout (however nonetheless much less fallout than most powder eyeshadows with glitter).
Browse all of our Color Pop Tremendous Shock Shadow swatches.
The place to Purchase
Present Gross sales & Offers
If you buy via our hyperlinks above, you assist help Temptalia. Thank You!