Dior Hologlam (601) Rouge Blush Evaluate & Swatches
Dior Hologlam (601) Rouge Blush ($44.00 for 0.23 oz.) is a light-medium, pink-coral base (nearly matte in end) paired with iridescent blue and violet sparkle. The end had a particular sparkle and sheen that appeared extra “on prime” of the bottom coloration, as if I had utilized a blush after which topped with a highlighter. It was spectacular and laborious to copy with a single product (however when you have a bluish-violet highlighter, strive that over a peach/coral blush!). The feel was clean to the contact, denser and firmer, although not stiff or tough to mix out. It had good coloration payoff that was buildable to full protection with lower than half of a layer on prime. The blush stayed on properly for eight and a half hours on me and didn’t appear to endure from sparkle migration.
- Color Pop Mr. Wind (LE, $8.00) is extra shimmery, lighter, hotter (85% comparable).
- Too Confronted Strobeberry (Highlighter) (PiP, ) is extra shimmery, darker (85% comparable).
- Tom Ford Magnificence Photo voltaic Publicity (Blush) (LE, $60.00) is much less shimmery, lighter, cooler (85% comparable).
- MAC Miss Cupcake (LE, ) is much less shimmery, lighter, hotter (85% comparable).
- Hourglass Luminous Glow (LE, $35.00) is much less shimmery, lighter, hotter (80% comparable).
- Essence Satin Coral (P, $2.99) is much less shimmery, darker, hotter (80% comparable).
- Anastasia Kitty Kat (LE, ) is extra shimmery, darker, hotter (80% comparable).
- Color Pop Kelp Me (LE, $5.00) is darker, cooler (80% comparable).
- Extra dupes — click on to see the complete record!
$44.00/0.23 oz. – $191.30 Per Ounce
The components is meant to have “intense, ultra-pigmented coloration that lasts,” although below “components,” the model states that it has “daring, but buildable coloration.” Many of the shades I attempted have been fairly pigmented, however the denser, smoother consistency of the powder made it potential to use much less for extra buildable protection as they weren’t too powdery nor too stiff within the pan to work with. They utilized simply, blended out effectively, and stayed on for eight to 9 hours on me. The powders did have a floral scent to them, although I didn’t discover the scent when utilized to my pores and skin (extra within the compact).
Browse all of our Dior Rouge Blush swatches.
Dior Hologlam (601) $44.00/0.23 OZ.
While you buy by means of our hyperlinks above, you assist help Temptalia. Thank You!
In regards to the Reviewer
Christine has normal-to-dry pores and skin with areas of dryness (cheeks, nostril, and below the eyes). She has a light-medium skintone with delicate, hotter yellow undertones. Her greatest basis matches embody: Tarte Rainforest of the Sea in Gentle-Medium Impartial (greatest match), Estee Lauder Double Put on Keep-in-Place Make-up in Desert Beige 2N1, Giorgio Armani Maestro Glow in 4.0, Hourglass Heat Ivory Vanish Seamless End, Laura Mercier Candleglow Mushy Luminous in Nightfall, MAC NC20/NC25, Make Up For Ever Extremely HD Liquid in Y305 (140). (For extra data, please examine the FAQ.)
For those who do not see your remark but, it is nonetheless in our moderation queue. We strive our greatest to approve feedback inside 24 hours (and reply to them inside 72 hours) however can typically get behind. Thanks on your persistence!