Giorgio Armani Redwood (415) Lip Maestro Overview & Swatches
Giorgio Armani Redwood (415) Lip Maestro ($38.00 for 0.22 oz.) is a wealthy, coppery-red with hotter undertones and barely-there, ultra-fine gold pearl strewn all through. The consistency was creamy, spreadable, and velvety–not overly “moist” in really feel however dispersed properly throughout my lips for an excellent lay down of colour.
The one place for enchancment with this product and method was that it may have smoothed out my lip strains a bit. It had opaque pigmentation in a single layer that stayed on properly for over six hours and felt hydrating over time.
- YSL Fiery Purple (83) (P, $36.00) is much less shimmery, cooler, much less shiny (95% comparable).
- NARS Lee (LE, $34.00) is much less shimmery, darker, cooler (90% comparable).
- Hourglass I will Perpetually (LE, $34.00) is much less shimmery, hotter, much less shiny (90% comparable).
- Chew Magnificence Scorching Harissa (LE, $26.00) is much less shimmery, hotter, much less shiny (90% comparable).
- YSL Chili Tunique (80) (P, $38.00) is much less shimmery, lighter, extra muted (90% comparable).
- Color Pop Charge Fi Fo (LE, $7.00) is much less shimmery, lighter, much less shiny (90% comparable).
- Chew Magnificence Maple (P, $26.00) is much less shiny (90% comparable).
- MAC Dedicated to Chili (P, $19.00) is much less shimmery, much less shiny (90% comparable).
- Hourglass Loves All of You (LE, $34.00) is much less shimmery, lighter, hotter (85% comparable).
- Dior Extremely Hassle (436) (P, $37.00) is much less shimmery, lighter, hotter (85% comparable).
$38.00/0.22 oz. – $172.73 Per Ounce
The consistency has extra slip and a velvety-smooth really feel that softly “clings” to the lips, so whereas the end has a glossier search for the primary few hours, the colour stays on properly. For those who’ve ever used a silicone-based primer, there’s a little bit of that really feel to the method general. Most shades final between six and eight hours on me, are non-drying to flippantly hydrating, and cozy to put on. The method is unscented and has no discernible style.
The Lip Maestro Infamous method is meant to have a “luminous matte” end with “eight hours of damage” and “excessive pigment.” The Infamous shades are impressed by “stylish Hollywood glamour” however in any other case seem very comparable in really feel to the unique Lip Maestro method.
Browse all of our Giorgio Armani Lip Maestro swatches.
DIMETHICONE, BIS-DIGLYCERYL POLYACYLADIPATE-2, DIISOSTEARYL MALATE, DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE, PHENYL TRIMETHICONE, KAOLIN, HDI/TRIMETHYLOL HEXYLLACTONE CROSSPOLYMER, ISOSTEARYL ISOSTEARATE, POLYETHYLENE, VINYL DIMETHICONE/METHICONE SILSESQUIOXANE CROSSPOLYMER, NYLON-12, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, HYDRATED SILICA, MAGNESIUM SILICATE, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, SILICA, CALCIUM ALUMINUM BOROSILICATE, CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE, SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRA-DI-T-BUTYL HYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE, TIN OXIDE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, METHICONE, ALUMINA, [+/- MAY CONTAIN: CI 15850/RED 7, CI 7789/TITANIUM DIOXIDE, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499/IRON OXIDES, CI 45410/RED 28 LAKE, CI 15985/YELLOW 6 LAKE, CI 45380/RED 22 LAKE, CI 19140/YELLOW 5 LAKE, CI 42090/BLUE 1 LAKE, CI 15850/RED 7 LAKE, CI 15850/RED 6, CI 75470/CARMINE, MICA]