LYS Magnificence Braveness No Limits Matte Bronzer Overview & Swatches
LYS Magnificence Braveness No Limits Matte BronzerLYS Magnificence Braveness No Limits Matte Bronzer ($18.00 for 0.23 oz.) is a medium-dark brown with muted, hotter golden undertones and a matte end. It appeared to use a shade darker and look hotter on my pores and skin tone, because the golden undertone didn’t appear as apparent (because it appeared a little bit reddish). The product utilized evenly to reveal pores and skin and blended out very simply.
It had opaque colour protection in a single layer, so it delivered a lot increased protection than the “ultra-buildable” protection marketed, so preserve that in thoughts. The feel was tender, clean, and evenly powdery within the pan, which felt a little bit drier to the contact; fortunately, it didn’t seem dry or dusty on my pores and skin. This allowed the powder to simply be utilized with a lighter hand for sheerer, extra buildable protection, if desired. There have been indicators of fading current after eight hours of wear and tear.
for particulars on basic efficiency and traits (like scent).
- Too Confronted Chocolate Soleil (P, $30.00) is cooler (95% comparable).
- Tarte Princess Reduce (PiP, ) is hotter (95% comparable).
- ILIA Novelty (P, $34.00) is darker (95% comparable).
- MAC Canyon Dreamin’ (LE, $30.00) is extra shimmery, darker (95% comparable).
- Physicians System Bronze (P, $14.99) is extra shimmery, cooler (90% comparable).
- Fenty Magnificence Teddy (P, $32.00) is extra shimmery, darker, hotter (90% comparable).
- Tom Ford Magnificence Bronze Age (P, $68.00) is extra shimmery, darker, hotter (90% comparable).
- Charlotte Tilbury Lightgasm Bronze (LE, ) is extra shimmery, lighter (90% comparable).
- Milani Solar Kissed (02) (P, $9.99) is lighter (90% comparable).
- Sephora Fiji (P, $17.00) is extra shimmery, cooler (90% comparable).
$18.00/0.23 oz. – $78.26 Per Ounce
The method is meant to be “ultra-buildable” and be “easy-to-blend.” They have been extra semi-opaque to opaque in pigmentation, although the softer consistency made it attainable to choose up much less product for an “ultra-buildable” utility if desired. The feel felt velvety and finely-milled within the pan, however there was a little bit dryness, too. There was a little bit of extra powder kicked up within the pan.
They utilized higher than anticipated, because the method appeared to melt on my pores and skin and didn’t seem dry. A lot of the shades utilized nicely over naked pores and skin in addition to over basis, however I observed the deeper shades have been extra blendable over a extra matte end, although, whether or not that meant matte basis or over a setting powder, as they often darkened or utilized closely to at least one space and didn’t mix out as readily from there. The bronzers wore nicely for eight hours on me total.
Browse all of our LYS Magnificence No Limits Matte Bronzer swatches.
Mica, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Starch, Boron Nitride, Magnesium Stearate, Triethylhexanoin, Octyldodecanol, Isononylisononanoate, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Camellia Sinensis (Inexperienced Tea) Leaf Extract, Niacinamide, Sodium Hyaluronate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Aqua/Water/Eau, Propylene Glycol. Might Include [+/-]: Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci77492, Ci 77499), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Pink 6 (Ci 15850).
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as obtainable by the model (or retailer)
on the time of publishing. Please at all times examine product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient checklist relevant
to the product you are buying, or the model or retailer’s web site for probably the most up-to-date ingredient checklist.