NARS Orgasm Jumbo Blush Assessment & Swatches
NARS Orgasm Powder Blush ($40.00 for 0.28 oz.) is a brighter, light-medium pink base with heat, golden shimmer and faint micro-sparkle. It appeared barely extra sparkly than I recall previous editions of Orgasm being, although I’ve tried most likely nearing on a dozen of them within the final decade.
The feel was firmer, stiff, and drier general, which isn’t that removed from the everlasting model I’ve, however I discover NARS’ newer shade releases (inside this formulation) to be much more yielding and simpler to work with. The feel is the kind the place it appeared to get softer with extra use, and a much bigger, denser brush is finest for selecting up and making use of product. I didn’t have any points truly apply and mixing out the colour, simply that it was extra medium protection and buildable. It wore properly for eight hours on me earlier than fading noticeably.
- NARS Orgasm (P, $30.00) is extra shimmery, lighter, cooler (90% comparable).
- Becca Flowerchild (P, $32.00) is brighter, hotter (90% comparable).
- Tom Ford Magnificence Pink Sand (LE, $68.00) is much less shimmery, lighter, cooler (90% comparable).
- KIKO 103 Golden Peach (P, $12.00) is much less shimmery, lighter (85% comparable).
- Modern MakeUP Rose Gold (P, $6.99) is extra shimmery, brighter, extra pigmented (90% comparable).
- NYX Chaotic (P, $9.00) is much less shimmery, lighter (90% comparable).
- City Decay Rating (P, $26.00) is much less shimmery, lighter (90% comparable).
- theBalm Sizzling Mama (P, $21.00) is darker, extra pigmented, hotter (85% comparable).
- Kevyn Aucoin Rose Cliff #2 (PiP, ) is much less shimmery (90% comparable).
- Milani Dolce Pink (P, $8.00) is cooler (90% comparable).
NARS Orgasm $30.00/0.16 OZ.
While you buy via our hyperlinks above, you assist help Temptalia. Thank You!