Pat McGrath Cherish Divine Blush Assessment & Swatches
Pat McGrath Cherish Divine BlushPat McGrath Cherish Divine Blush ($38.00 for 0.34 oz.) is a brilliant, medium-dark pink with refined, cool undertones and a semi-matte end. It was richly pigmented with close to opaque protection in a single layer, so I’d advocate utilizing a really gentle hand when working with it to attain the sheer protection talked about by the model (the components was presupposed to be buildable).
The feel was delicate, easy, and finely-milled with gentle to average powderiness within the pan, although it didn’t seem dry or dusty on my pores and skin and blended out with little effort. I think about the undertone could look neutral-to-cool on these with cooler undertones because it appeared a bit of warm-toned on me in follow. It wore properly for 9 hours earlier than exhibiting indicators of fading.
for particulars on basic efficiency and traits (like scent).
- Make-up by Mario Poppy Pink (P, $24.00) is darker (95% comparable).
- ColourPop Seed U Later (P, $8.00) is darker (90% comparable).
- ColourPop Coin Purse (LE, $8.00) is lighter, cooler (90% comparable).
- ColourPop Greatest Coast (LE, $4.50) is darker, cooler (90% comparable).
- Black Opal Tulip (P, $8.95) is hotter (90% comparable).
- Anastasia Principally (PiP, ) is extra shimmery, darker, cooler (90% comparable).
- ColourPop Tuned In (P, $8.00) is darker (90% comparable).
- ColourPop Sandbar (P, $4.50) is darker, cooler (90% comparable).
- ColourPop Outfit Repeater (LE, $4.50) is extra shimmery, darker, cooler (85% comparable).
- Clinique Berry Pop (03) (P, $21.00) is extra shimmery, darker, cooler (85% comparable).
$38.00/0.34 oz. – $111.76 Per Ounce
The components is meant to be “featherlight, long-wearing” that “construct effortlessly from sheer to subversive.” The blushes can be found in two finishes–demi-matte and satin pearl–and vary from extra muted to extra vivid in colour. The most important “downfall” of the components was that it was quite pigmented than buildable, so one might use a lighter hand to get extra buildable protection, however I discovered I had to make use of a light-weight to average hand to make sure I did not over-apply every shade.
The consistency was easy, silky, and flippantly creamy to the contact; it was a contact powdery within the pan however had extra slip than most powder blushes in the marketplace, however it was undoubtedly a powder-based components. The product utilized properly to reveal pores and skin in addition to over basis, because it subtle properly alongside the sides with out choosing up base merchandise.
The satin pearl end was luminous however not overtly shimmery, so it didn’t emphasize my pores and skin’s pure texture. They wore round 9 hours on me earlier than fading visibly.
Browse all of our Pat McGrath Divine Blush swatches.
Mica, Alumina, Zinc Stearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Methylpropanediol, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Caprylyl Glycol, Aluminum Hydroxide, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenylpropanol, Kaolin, Pink 28 Lake (Ci 45410), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491).
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as obtainable by the model (or retailer)
on the time of publishing. Please at all times examine product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient checklist relevant
to the product you are buying, or the model or retailer’s web site for essentially the most up-to-date ingredient checklist.